CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010


I wake up everyday,
thanking Allah for giving me a chance,
to live for one more day.

I live every single day,
enjoying the luxury showered from above.

I thank Allah for keeping me healthy,
I thank Allah for the air I breathe,
I thank Allah for the eyes to see,
I thank Allah for the bad things that happened to me,
for they evolve me into a better person.
I thank Allah for granting me
with the best mother one would ask for,
I thank Allah for sending him to me,
I thank Allah for everything He gave me,
and for what He is going to give.

I lie awake,
reflecting myself on what I’ve done
in returning Allah’s favour.
But of course, what I did is not enough
to pay for everything He has given me.

I fall asleep every night,
hoping that I’ll be given another chance
to live another beautiful day…

0 comments: