CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sw!t oLd DaYz R GoOd oLd DaYs...


Sometimes, these days, I wish I could be back to the sweet old days. I miss those days very much.

Once, I had the bestest friend ever where we shared most of our interests-westlife, late night tvs and we even shared our bed. Like any other best friends, we also fought (mouth-foughts). We fought over tv programmes (I wanted to watch this, she wanted to watch that and the tv was only 1!). We fought over the use of bathroom (why did she take too long etc etc…). We didn’t speak for a period of time when that happened. It was that bad. But when we were back together, it was the greatest time together. Now that she’s married with 2 children (it’s gonna be 3 a few months later), I lost my bestest friend. Well, it’s not a total lost coz I’m still close to her. But, there’s no more the same passion for Westlife or tvs. She’s too busy with her life now, with her children, her family and work…

I would say that the day she was married was the end of our togetherness. *sob sob*

But life must go on!

Things happen for a reason… And they are destined to happen. How it affects us is another story…

0 comments: